We take the respect for privacy and the protection of our users' personal data very seriously. Below we explain how we collect the data and the treatment we perform on them.
Data of the data controller
- Corporate Name: NOMMADAZ
- CIF: 54050441G
- Address: 5405Urbanizacion Tamarco, nº 313, 38280 Tegueste, Tenerife0441G
- Telephone: +34 635 69 06 47
Principles That Apply To Personal Information
The following principles apply to the processing of personal data:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: in order for personal data to be sent to be lawful, consent will be required or that the processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation. The data will be provided in an understandable and accessible way.
- Principle of data minimization: personal data will be adequate, relevant and limited to the need for which they were collected.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: personal data will be canceled when they cease to be useful for the purpose they were collected.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in such a way that adequate security is guaranteed, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful treatment and against loss, destruction or accidental damage, through the application of technical measures or appropriate organizational.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The treatment we carry out on personal data responds to the following purposes:
- Respond to your request and provide information related to the services provided by NOMMADAZ and specifically related to COMMERCE RETAIL.
The website has the following forms that collect personal data:
Contact form: its purpose is to meet requests and requests from customers and potential customers. Collect the following personal information: Name, telephone and email.
- Send commercial communications; newsletters, promotions and special offers and manage the list of subscriptions provided by the user.
- In the case of initiating the process of contracting any of our services, subsequent consent will be requested for the corresponding purpose.
Legitimate cause of the processing of personal data
You may revoke at any time the consent given for the processing of your personal data. Such revocation shall not be retroactive.
Personal data categories processed
The categories of data that will be processed for the purposes indicated are the following: Identification data: name and surname, email and telephone.
Other non-identifying data obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user's computer when browsing the web.
No specially protected data is processed.
The mandatory data will be distinguished in the information collection forms. If you decide not to provide us with any of these data considered mandatory, we will not be able to comply with the intended purpose and the data processing or the corresponding service will not be performed.
You guarantee that the Personal Data you provide to us is true and correct, and you will be responsible for communicating any changes in them.
Security measures that apply
NOMMADAZ is committed to the processing of personal data of users; to respect their confidentiality and to use them within the purpose for which they were collected.
Within our commitment to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your personal data, we inform you that the necessary technical and organizational measures have been adopted to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss , unauthorized processing or access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing; It will ensure that any person who is authorized to process the data (staff, collaborators and providers) is under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality.
Data retention period
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary to respond to the request or in general for the duration of the business relationship or for the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
Recipients to whom the data is communicated
The user knows and accepts that his personal data may be provided to third parties when necessary to comply with the purposes of the treatment, respecting in all cases the security measures required by current legislation on the protection of data of a character personal.
The data will not be transmitted to third parties unless express authorization or legal obligation.
The User has the following rights regarding the processing of their personal data:
- Right of access to your personal data.
- Right to rectify inaccurate data.
- Right to delete data that is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Right of limitation in the processing of data for a specific purpose.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to object to the processing of personal data.
- Right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (competent data protection control authority), especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.